Project Management Job Board
Find the latest Project Management job opportunities in Canada
Shaw Communications – Project Manager – Calgary, AB
- Responsible for Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control and Closing.
- Accountable for complex technology projects involving software development, system configurations, and hardware deployments that cross multiple teams by planning, leading, organizing, and tracking project tasks and deliverables.
- Manage project status reporting and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings, and written reports with attendances from team members to senior leadership.
- Identify interdependencies, action items, risks, anticipate roadblocks, and prepare creative alternatives to enable successful project completion.
- Coordinate timelines, manage target dates through meetings and conference calls with all stakeholders.
Telus – Project Management Lead – Toronto
- Develop project plans for activities identified under the UBC Health Strategic Plan, ensuring consultation with project partners
- Conduct needs assessments, environmental scans and literature reviews to inform specific projects
- Contribute to project development, planning and execution
- Recognized for your knowledge and exceptional expertise in project and program management methodologies and practices, including using agile project management skills
- Demonstrated track record of defining and delivering measurable outcomes on large and complex projects in a highly complex stakeholder environment
- Valued for your ability to contribute to the flawless execution of cutting-edge projects and navigating a complex landscape, in a matrixed environment
- Appreciated for your excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills, and your ability to distill complex and/or ambiguous problems into clear, actionable requirements
- Sought out for excellent communication skills, verbal & written, with the ability to present information at all levels of the organization
- Recognized for your leadership capability to collaborate and accomplish goals with others
City of Toronto- Project Coordinator – Vancouver BC
- Implements detailed plans and recommends policies/procedures regarding physical security specific requirements. Audits effective deployment of physical security and risk measures.
- Conducts research, audits and assessments into assigned areas ensuring that such research, audits and assessments takes into account developments within the security industry, corporate security standards, corporate policies and practices, legislation and initiatives by other levels of government.
- Plan, support, and review Security Threat and Security Administrative Reviews for facilities to ensure the safeguards are sufficient and adequate defensive measures are in place to protect people and assets.
- Provides input into and administers assigned project budget, ensuring that expenditures are controlled and maintained within approved budget limitations.
- Supervises assigned projects, ensuring effective teamwork and communication, high standards of work quality and organizational performance and continuous learning.
Corus Entertainment – Project Manager – Toronto
Lead all aspects of the execution process on assigned projects
Work closely with Production Teams, Tempo Account Managers, Original Programming, Youth and Adult Sales teams and Partners
Manage Clients and Agencies through the execution process
Manage internal execution process – Broadcast Production, Digital Production, Original Programming, Marketing, On-Air Promotions and Traffic Manage outside partners and suppliers
Co-develop and manage critical path for all aspects of project
Develop post campaign analysis Take responsibility for delivering high quality client service in every aspect of project
Hexagon Purus – Project Manager -Kelowna, BC
- Act as a single point of contact with program teams, business functions, business leadership to ensure business success
- Lead multi-functional teams and achieve project objectives and deliverables
- Identify project scope and maintain an integrated project schedule that demonstrates the work breakdown structure and key milestones necessary to complete the project
- Complete projects on time, within budget, and to contractual commercial, technical, and quality requirements Identify & mitigate project risks, coordinate the resolution of issues between business functions for overall project process and ensure communication and escalation as appropriate to the management team
- Communicate status of deliverables to senior level functional leadership on a regular basis Effectively manage all stakeholder requirements to satisfaction
Sheridan College – Grant Project Coordinator (Temporary) -Toronto, ON
- Assisting the full cycle applied research process, in compliance with all Sheridan and agency strategies, policies, and procedures;
- Coordinating project budgets in cooperation with colleagues in SIRT and in the central Generator Support Office;
- Providing administrative support and technical assistance (within the limits of their knowledge and experience) to all researchers and clients from idea generation and proposal delivery process on the NSERC ARTP granted research project, and others if required;
- Liaising with appropriate internal faculty and administrative or support staff to ensure resources are available and support is provided;
- Ensuring projects are fully completed including co-authoring final reports with researchers, and coordination with the Project Coordinator, Operations in fulfillment of all contract obligations;
- Providing assistance on limited number of additional projects dependent on workload with the ARTP Grant;
Atco Ltd. – Facilities Project Coordinator– Yellowknife, NT
- Actively maintain the CMMS database, entering all locations, assets, preventive maintenance (PM) tasks, PM schedules vendors, Purchase Orders and Receipting
- Respond to client inquiries and develop reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain a conciliatory relationship with customers, vendors, and maintenance personnel.
- Generate, organize, and provide AWR documents and reports to AWR Manager.
- As directed, work with site-based staff to issue purchase orders for materials, tools, or when contract PM, CM and AWR work is required.
- Maintain project records and maintenance information in an organized manner that facilitates easy retrieval of information.
- Develop and issue requested management reports monthly, weekly and as needed.
- Provide timely responses to corporate and project accounting on all requests for information.
- Work with project accounting on generating invoicing backup and preparation.
Wondering how to transition or start a career in Project Management? Get the FREE Project Management Guide. The ultimate guide to help you position yourself as a Project professional and successfully land a Project Management role.
Wondering how to pass the PMP Exam? Get my FREE PMP Exam Checklist. It contains the 6 powerful tips that I used to prepare, study and pass the PMP Exam with an above target in all domains at my first attempt. It has been updated to align with the new version of the PMP exam.