Does this sound like you?
- You want to get your PMP certification this year
- Self study does not work for you. In fact, You have been thinking of writing the PMP Exam for a while now, but you have not made significant progress on your own
- You are reading the PMBOK but can’t really understand the concepts. In fact, you may have stopped reading it because it feels like the pages never end
- You have so many commitments and can’t seem to find the time to study for the PMP Exam
If this is you, you’re in the right place!
I was in a similar situation when I was planning to write the PMP exam. So many commitments! I had just relocated to a new country, with a new full-time Project Management job, recently married and pregnant. I just couldn’t find time to study. So, I created a simple plan to prepare and study for the exam in 3 months and on December 19th, 2018; I wrote and passed the exam with above target in all domains and overall.
I have used my framework to coach other professionals to pass the PMP Exam with above target overall also. Impressive right? Right! That’s why I know you too can pass the PMP Exam!
My name is Ogaga Johnson and I coach young professionals to prepare, study and pass the PMP Exam at first attempt.
My approach has been proven by various professionals across multiple time zones with various work demands on their time. It works! And here’s how we’ll do it:
- We catch up every week to review the content studied the previous week so that you retain what you studied
- You get expert guidance on key words you should remember and areas of concentration
- I answer questions on the knowledge areas you have issues with so you have clarity on the content
- I give weekly tasks and provide a summary of the exam content so that when studying, you’ll comprehend faster
- We go through practice questions so that I can check your understanding, application of knowledge and readiness for the PMP Exam
In my coaching, I combine my expertise in teaching, time management, and Project Management. So, you don’t just get a coach who knows the PMP exam content, you get a PMP coach + Time Management Coach all at once. Also, I only work with a limited number of clients per time, so that I can commit to teaching and helping you understand the content needed to pass the exam.
If you’re ready to pass the PMP Exam at your first (or next) attempt, click here to get your Free PMP Exam checklist.
Ogaga is a seasoned project management professional with over 5 years’ experience. She has delivered projects across Africa, Europe, and North America. She is certified in PMP, Prince2 Foundation, and ITIL Foundation.
Ogaga is passionate about technology advancement and has partnered with various Blue chip and multi-national organizations in various sectors including the energy, engineering, and airline industries to deliver their technology projects and programs.
She also helps individuals achieve their personal and professional goals. It was this passion that led her to start PMP coaching with Ogaga Johnson where she coaches young professionals to prepare, study, and pass the PMP Exam at the first attempt. Within the last 12 months, she helped over 20 young professionals achieve their professional goal of passing the PMP exam and becoming PMP certified.
Through her free productivity programs, she has helped over 200 individuals master time, beat procrastination, and achieve their goals. She has also been invited to universities, churches, seminars, and conferences to speak on productivity, project management, and career development.
She obtained a M.Sc. in Sustainable Energy from Queen Mary University, United Kingdom and a B.Eng. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Covenant University, Nigeria.
Ogaga is also the founder of Yield Leadership Initiative (YLI); a not-for-profit aimed at giving God’s love by developing the potentials of young people. Through YLI, she remotely leads a team that supports over 100 young people in Nigeria to identify, develop, and utilize their potentials by partnering with government secondary schools to offer free Math tutorials, sponsor exam fees required for post-secondary education and University education. She is also the Editor-in-Chief of Yield Magazine; a yearly publication made by youths for youths.
Ogaga enjoys travelling, teaching and meeting new people. She also enjoys making games such as Word-search, crossword and sudoku puzzles. Fun fact, in 2017, she published a sudoku book! She’s married to Tosin Johnson and they’re blessed with a son; Isaac and they live for Christ.
Want to work with me?
Excellent; yes, you can! Find out how here