- Do you have questions on how to study and prepare to pass the PMP exam?
- Do you have a busy schedule and want to know how to create the time to study?
- Do you want to hear from someone who has taken the PMP exam online?
- Do you have questions on how to apply for the PMP exam?
- Do you have questions on the PMP Exam?
If you said YES to any of the questions above then keep on reading, I have something free to help you
Join I and Babatunde on Instagram (IG) Live this Sunday, 3rd May 2020 at 7:00 pm GMT+1 as we discuss how to prepare, study and pass the PMP exam. Babatunde would also be sharing his personal experience on taking the PMP exam online
You would learn:
- How to create time to study even if you have a busy schedule
- PMP exam study tips
- PMP exam application tips
- Taking the PMP exam online
- Most especially, we would answer your questions
Come ready to learn and have all your questions answered.
Attend to get one step closer to passing the PMP exam.
E-see you on Sunday, May 3rd.
Babatunde joined my PMP Group Coaching despite his very busy schedule and now he is PMP certified. He took the PMP exam online and passed it.
He is a busy young professional just like you and would be sharing his experience and answering all your questions with me. Ensure you follow me on IG and turn on post notification so you don’t miss this.
Plan to attend and share this with fellow young professionals who might need this.
If you have any questions or contributions, please do so by leaving a comment in the comment section below.
If this was useful, please share this article with your network and on social media using the share buttons below.
Wondering how to pass the PMP Exam? Get my FREE PMP Exam Checklist. It contains the 6 powerful tips that I used to prepare, study and pass the PMP Exam with an above target in all domains at my first attempt. It has been updated to align with the new version of the PMP exam.