Try these FREE PMP exam practice questions. Ten (10) questions to test your knowledge of the PMP exam content while preparing for the exam. These questions align with the new version of the PMP exam.
These are questions composed by PMP certified Project professional; Ogaga Johnson.
PMP Practice Questions
- Brenda is the project manager for an innovative technology solution. She was asked to prepare a one-page snapshot status of the project as well as a detailed project status report. After preparing both documents, the C.E.O. asked her to send the reports to the project stakeholders based on their information requirements. Which document should she check to know the appropriate report to send to each stakeholder?
- Stakeholder Register
- Communication management plan
- Stakeholder engagement plan
- Stakeholder engagement assessment matrix
- Mandi is a project manager in a pharmaceutical company, she was assigned a new innovative project and is in the process of determining which project life cycle she would use for the project. Which of the following is matched correctly?
- Predictive = dynamic requirements
- Iterative = single delivery
- Incremental = fixed requirements
- Agile = goal is speed
- A daily stand up meeting is typically no longer than?
- 60 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 15 minutes
- The quality officer on your project just informed you that the 1000 bottles have been produced for the client and wants you to recommend a method he can use to verify the quality of the bottles. What method would you recommend?
- Statistical sampling
- Attribute sampling
- Variable sampling
- While directing and managing the project work, you notice a deliverable was produced as part of the project deliverables. However, you can’t remember the requirement the deliverable satisfies. What project document would this information be contained in?
- Requirements documentation
- Scope Management Plan
- Requirements management plan
- Requirements traceability matrix
- You are managing the delivery of an online learning tool for your customer. Your customer has a dispute that would require a rework, however, the dispute isn’t your fault. How should you resolve this dispute?
- Take the customer to court
- Accept all disputes from the customer
- Resolve dispute using Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Negotiate with the customer
- You are at a networking event and a fellow Project Manager informs you that some of the prospective bidders for your project don’t have a clear nor common understanding of the Request for proposal (RFP) that you issued for your project. What would you do to ensure that prospective bidders have an accurate understanding about your project’s RFP?
- Organize a bidders conference
- Review your project advertisement
- Advertise the RFP in clearer terms
- Review submitted proposals to verify if the information is true
- You just finished identifying the risks on a project you are managing. The project sponsor is interested in reviewing a summary of the risks identified. What document would you give the sponsor?
- Risk Register
- Issue Log
- Risk Report
- Risk management plan
- Which of the following is a prevention cost that could be incurred as part of the cost of quality on a project? Pick two.
- The product backlog and product roadmap are usually developed by who?
- Scrum Master
- Product Team
- Product Owner
Wondering how to pass the PMP Exam? Get my FREE PMP Exam Checklist. It contains the 6 powerful tips that I used to prepare, study and pass the PMP Exam with an above target in all domains at my first attempt. It has been updated to align with the new version of the PMP exam.
If you have any questions or contributions, please do so by leaving a comment in the comment section below.
If this was useful, please share this article with your network and on social media using the share buttons below.